Sunday, October 18, 2009

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY



18 OCTOBER

Today is my birthday. While some would prefer to have a bash and celebration on their birthdays, I would like to remember this date as a day of me being another year older (and supposedly, wiser). It is probably the best time for introspection and evaluation to what I have achieved and yet to achieve in my life. I am so grateful to Him as He has showered me with His loves and blessings. I am also thankful to my beloved hubby, family and friends for their duas and well wishes. I am overwhelmed.

More importantly, this is also the day which tells that the "day" is nearing. Every second counts and later I will be questioned on how well did I spent my time. I should always remind and ask myself- "how prepared am I?" or maybe "how much have I prepared?".

Happy birthday to me!!

note: This is the first time I prepared my birthday cake. It was not bad at all. A choc and walnut brownie.

No comments:

Post a Comment